Choosing sectional concrete garages can be a daunting task. We appreciate that buying a new concrete garage is a significant investment and not a decision to be taken lightly. So to tell help with the decision making process we have produced this useful infographic. This piece covers all the main areas you should consider when looking at the purchase of a sectional concrete building, such as;
- What will the garage be used for?
- How much space do you have available for the garage?
- The kind of budget you have available.
- What shape of building do you prefer?
Then you need to consider the aesthetics of the building. How you want the overall building to look;
- What kind of wall finish will on your garage look good on your property?
- What kind of doors and windows will your garage need?
- Do you need extra’s inside the garage like shelf stacks or partition walls?
All the considerations involved when looking into the purchase of a new sectional garage are covered in the infographic here. However, if you have any questions about anything here or about what building would best suits your requirements you can always contact our sales team. Alternatively you can request a copy of our latest product guide and price list.
Our website also has a wealth of information on our entire range of concrete garages, sheds and garden buildings. You can find all manner of advice on all things garages, from laying the perfect concrete base, to finding out if you need planning permission for your building. All contained within the resource centre, it’s a great place to find information. Don’t forget you can also find information and locations of our nationwide network of fully trained garage experts!